Desktop & Server Support
Managing and maintaining your desktop and server infrastructure is time-consuming and costly yet, an essential task which must be done without draining internal resources and budgets.
It is critical to keep systems’ downtime to a minimum and maximize your business efficiency without increasing pressure on your internal team.
Our technical engineers can provide you with desktop support services, either remotely or on site in the frontline. We can operate either as part or full-time members of your team or undertake site visits as needed and when necessary to suit your needs.
Benefits to Customers
– Increase profits by avoiding losses caused by undetected system failures
– Improve customer satisfaction by providing more reliable systems
– You will have peace of mind and more time to take care of other important business
– Comprehensive onsite and phone support for any type of servers and desktops to ensure business continuity
– Consult and perform hardware & software upgrades / migrations by skilled & certified technical staff
– Desktop & Server installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting & repair
– Ensure current security and operating system standards are maintained
– Proactive system maintenance and special projects by a dedicated support engineer on a scheduled basis or as and when requested
– Real-time response to end user technical issues
– Backup, recovery, and restoration of data subsequent to hardware failures
– Critical Systems monitoring with email notification
– Data Security including Anti-Virus software and other Malware protection / removal
– Software training services (ask about availability)